Changes taking place to be aware of starting October 1st, 2018:
- You will no longer be invoiced for subscriptions with the current system and future payments will require a credit/debit card (no physical checks going forward).
- All subscriptions will be managed through the new LWS Subscription Portal that you will have an account on. Website projects & hourly-based projects will be invoiced separately as always.
- All website hosting subscriptions will be billed monthly and not yearly. Website domains and email will remain yearly.
- An active debit or credit card must be on file with the new system in order to pay for your services.
- Web hosting will be charged $49/month instead of $500 annually.
- If you’d like to include software (WordPress themes, plugins) updates and enhanced security, you can purchase an extra package for $99/month. LWS will no longer provide this service at no charge going forward. All core WordPress software updates will still be taken care of for you.
- You’ll have a credit balance in the new system if you’ve recently paid for a year of hosting so that you won’t need to start paying monthly until your current year of paid hosting is up. If you're not sure when this is, please let me know.
- For each domain managed, there will now be a $100/year management fee that includes the cost of the domain registration and maintenance. This will be charged within a few days of the renewal date for the domain. Again, if you're not sure when this is, please let me know. All your domains will be listed in the LWS Subscription Portal when you log in.
- In the next few days, you will see an email from the LWS Subscription Portal with a login where you will see your subscriptions (hosting, domain & email).